Fasabrun Jamil
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark - Rabindranath Tagore






Faith will always lead us to happiness. Maybe not today or tomorrow but surely the time will comes. That is why I love the 'Fasabrun Jamil' words. Not to mention that I am strong enough to face to all of those tests but I kept telling and reminding myself about it. Because it is my source of living well.

The first time I heard that words was when I watched 'Halaqah'. There was an Ustaz (I forgot his name already) who said that no matter how much hardship we faced, do not forget to say that and insyaAllah, the heart will reliefs.

True indeed.

There was a time where I found myself down. I don't know what to do at that time. My heart hurt. I wanna cry badly and then that words cross my mind. Not just that. I think I live with fasabrun jamil. Whenever I got angry and sad, I said that. Repeatedly. Because I have faith in it. I believe with every hardships, there is a relief. That is what Allah told us in Surah As Syarh. Not once but twice.

Alhamdulillah it works.

Because I think it is better to say that instead of blame other people or fate for that. And because it is beautiful words. Ain't it?

You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. - C.S. Lewis