Fasabrun Jamil
A Token of Appreciation

“But I know this. We're ready to move forward again in our way. Together or apart, no matter how far apart, we live in one another. We go on together.” 

...



Ups and down, you are there. Telling me that everything will be okay even we both know it’s opposite. But whenever you said that, and whenever I listen to you, it seems everything went well. 

Of course you don’t have the magic wand to swing my life to be like a Disney’s princess. But you have a magical heart, that spread happiness and kindness. And for me, it’s more than enough.

Time surely flies fast as usual. Circumstances happened sometimes. But as long as you said we are okay, then I’ll buy that. We are okay. Whether it ends with happy ending or not, it’s nice to meet you. 

I really appreciate the time given.

Thank you for your existence. 

Salam Ramadhan