Fasabrun Jamil
“When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”

I always dreaming to meet someone who is like me. Someone who reads what I read and talk what I talk. Like a kind of reflection. And I always wonder, what if I meet that person someday? How will I react? Someone who can reads my mind, what I like and what I dislike.

Someone who brings me all the way to the bookstore whenever life gets hard or whenever I feel stress. It was like you don't have to tell that person what you feel or want but they just bring you there. Without asking so many questions. Sounds cool right?

But of course, you won't meet that kind of person because it was just an imagination. And yes cut off the people because books already makes me happy. Whenever I get angry or whenever it is so stressful, I will read non stop. It was like a therapy for me, to stay away from people.

And when I start reading, my friend will ask me like, 'who hurts your heart today?' Or 'what make you stress?' And I just smile. Well, I might not meet the person who is like me. But it is worth to have someone who can understands you right?

And I already met one ❤