Fasabrun Jamil
February, its love

We are living temporarily. So, as long as I am living, let me feel the happiness as much as I can. The happiness that created by other people just to see my smile. No, I’m not just smile. I’m laughing to be honest. I keep smiling all day today. Something nice happens. Something, that whenever I thought about it never failed to make me feel excited.

I got flowers. For my pre-birthday celebration. Didn’t know that I might have this on my soon-to-be 26th birthday. I love it of course. And it is roses some more. I didn’t know what to wish for anymore since I almost got everything that I want.

Happiness :-)

It is surely difficult sometimes and we might argue often. But no matter what happens, time will heals the pain as long as we are together during the ups and downs. Happiness will come over after the sadness. It just requires time. And at that time, let us put our trust, ignoring the so called ‘bug’ and fixing the error. Admitting the mistakes and well, forgiving

Favorite books from favorite person 😍

I am so grateful with the happiness that I got. I hope it will last forever, insyaAllah. 


“I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” 


#marchpleasebenicetous.