Fasabrun Jamil
Happy people plan actions, they don't plan results.

“Choose well. Your choice is brief, and yet endless.”   Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

...

And I choose to write. I write to create happiness and end the sadness. There are a lot of things to do but I choose to write. I still remember those days when I kept travelling to Shah Alam by bus (does it count as travel 😜), I used to sit beside the window and stare outside. I observe everything that cross my eyes. Then I jotted down on my notebook. Well, maybe that’s why my uncle used to buy me Note 3 previously. Because he knew I can’t live without writing.

 Every moment captured will have notes on it. That’s how I remember things. I cannot blog it as soon as possible, so I keep it first and post it later.

The time when I passed by Hokkaido.

Present that I got from my friend.

The sky that never fail to makes me smile.


The memory that will never fade away.

And a lot more random things. Because random, makes me happy 😊 I often heard people said, collect happiness, not things. And yes, those are my happiness. Doesn’t matter if your life is colorless, let us paint it to be colorful okay? Let’s create something worth to remember later on and laugh together.