Fasabrun Jamil
Sometimes you don't need words to say what's in your heart.

I miss the old days.

I wonder why blog didn’t have the ‘See your memories’. If not, there will be a lot. Nevermind then, shall we do the throwback session? 😎

I think I am so angry at that time. 😃
I really hate people who is self-centered and selfish, who thinks that everything they do is right and never listen to other people. Who do you think you are actually? People, who always do the talk and ignore what others want to say. Only their ideas are correct. My God. Please, prevent me from seeing those kind of them.

Please respect other people concern as well. It’s not like the world just revolves around you. Give and take la. You want us to listen to you but you didn’t want to listen to us? Pathetic 😒. And because it is so pathetic, I did write two posts in a day. Look, how angry I was 😂.



It was 2014. 3 years ago. And 3 years ago I was still in university. But well, still, being rebel sometimes. I like that class by the way. Even we fight a lot, but in the end, we are still friend.