Fasabrun Jamil

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.  William W. Purkey



Today marks my 2 years of working here. How time flies. I am no longer 24 years old girl, who was trying to adapt with working environment. From the university student to a career woman. Never expecting this to happen. But it’s already happened by the way.

There are a lot of things that I’ve learnt, and manage to do. I like what I do, it’s the fact. Doesn’t matter if people didn’t understand that. But as long as I’m happy with my job, I don’t need to explain why, right? It is endless, I’m aware of it. But like what my friend said, as long as you like what you do, nothing is going to be the issue. Yup, right.

Because it’s tiring to explain every single thing to those who didn’t want to understand so just forget about trying and start focusing on the long term goals. Life is not just end here. If you didn’t run, you will left behind. And of course, no one cares if you are still there. People will start leaving. One by one. So do I. Time won’t wait for us.

And yesterday was my Abah’s birthday. I got the offer letter on his birthday by the way. I think that was the most unforgettable moment for us. He was happy. Ma too. And everyone in my family was celebrating it. I miss that moment, the moment of gathering together. Maybe I should back home twice a month instead of once a month.

Don’t even care about money or whatsoever. As long as I can see my parents’ face, then that’s a relief. Because you don’t have to waste your money to come back home once they died. It’s useless I’m telling you.

“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family."  Jim Butcher

Happy birthday Abah. There are lot that I would like to say to you. But I’m sure it will end up with I love you. And the Superhero place is still remain yours. 😊