Fasabrun Jamil
Happiness

Finally. Finally. Finally.

It is mine!

I didn’t go out for lunch with my colleagues today. So I made my way to Kino since I think it was quite a long time since the last time I've been there. But actually I just came here last Sunday. And today is Wednesday.

Well, as usual, Kino never disappoint me. The moment I enter Kino, I already smile. Hello, there! I’m coming, my heart said that. Actually I already know what I need, but I just look around and see what’s new, what’s bestseller and what’s recommended before I heading to the rack, that I miss a lot.

Omg. I saw one of the books gone. Someone else already take it, perhaps. And I send this to my fiancé. He said just buy (which it was rarely to hear that I must say 😎). But then, I told myself to keep calm. Let’s read it first. And guess what? The more I read it, the more I love it.

And I send this to my Avengers group asking, should I buy this or shouldn’t? And it seems everyone agree for me to buy that. Okay, but not now. I continuing my reading and sit on the bench. Then I close the book. Well, let just buy that. I keep telling myself it worth it. It’s okay. It’s worth of RM 70. 

No worries.

Then, few minutes later…

Tadaa! Yes, I’m buying it 😃.

And along the way to go back to office, I was talking to my fiancé on the phone. He was like, ‘Actually that RM 70 is worth for petrol, foods for a week, blablabla.’

How dare 😒.

So, I got a new book to read in the LRT today. I hope I will get a sit. And I hope everything is smooth today because I need to go back before 5.30 p.m. to get a sit and read. All in all, I can’t wait to read.

Okay. End of lunch time. Let’s get to work. Hoyeah.


Labels: