Fasabrun Jamil
A Love No One Could Deny
I rarely share my picture in blog or FB. But this one, I think I need to share so that it reminds me about a person who always be with me during my ups and downs, trust me when things getting difficult to handle, and never let me walk alone.


To my dearest Abah, I dedicate this for you. Even I know you won’t read it because you don’t know I have a blog, don’t you?
.

I always proud of having a father like you in my life. You treat me as well as you can. You know how to comb my hair so that it will looks tidy, you know how to teach me drawing, writing, storytelling which I excel the most and of course you know how to cook when ma is not around. And your cooking skills is no joke. You always told me to be patience when I found out that people copying my coding (which I did like there’s no tomorrow) and simply took my previous project without my permission.

That’s why people said, father is the only guy who didn’t hurt your feeling. True indeed. I always imagine that someday, I can help you. Or maybe we can go to work together. I thought I will get a job nearby Dungun je that time.
.

I still remember when I got offers to work at Bangsar and Puchong right after I finished my internship. I was so eager to start my career as a software engineer at that time and suddenly you asked me to come back. The reason was, I already study too hard and you wanted me to chill and relax at home for a month or two. I was speechless. I want to work you know. All of my friends secure a job before they finished their internships. But yeah, I never rebel with Abah. Berdosa okay. So I went back to Dungun. That time, I  thought that I might not be able to work anymore.
.

We plan. Allah plan. But surely Allah is the best planner.
.

I secure a job after attended an interview at the company that I admire the most. And I got the offer letter on Abah’s birthday. Allahurabbi. That was really the most beautiful moment ever.
.

I was not a 1st class student and of course I didn’t have the selempang pink but that was the best convocation ever. Because the convocation ceremony was held 2 months after I worked.
.

It has been 2 years and 3 months here. Everytime it passed March, I will remember those moment, where I got the offer letter. It was too sweet to forget, kan?
.

Thank you Abah. You are the best father ever! I pray so that Allah will keep you healthy, happy and handsome as always.
.

From your 26 years old daughter,
Nur Ain Yusra Mustaffa. 

...