Fasabrun Jamil
My Spoiling Raya
If I can advice people, there's only one thing that I want to tell them. 

Please find your own happiness. If you are not happy with your life, don't bother others. Don't let people see how lifeless you are. Plus, you are not that young anymore. Don't let people see your stupidity as well. 

...

I can't tolerate with people who didn't respect others. Who do you think you are actually? Dude, please get a life even if you are forever alone. If you cannot help or speak anything nice, just keep quiet. I think it's better than talking nonsense. 

Did you know that your action affect others feeling? Oh of course you don't even know that. Because you live your life like that. I feel sorry for you since no one ever care how you are doing. But then, you can change that (if you want lah kan). 

Well, should I give you a big clap? Because you are just spoiling my raya mood. Thanks dude. You did it well 👏. 

May Allah bless you and your family.


I will choose to forget and ignore you because I am strong and intelligent. 

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.