Fasabrun Jamil
Sincerity increases willingness to care
How did you know if someone really cares about you?

They will install iCare Apps to track your medicine taken 😜. Okay joking. Of course they will take care of you wholeheartedly and never missed to remind you about medicine medicine and medicine 😌 as well as eating eating and eating (even when you are on diet).

Being me, I am the type of person who hate to take medicine. If I have fever, I will just use Koolfever and that’s it. But if I was staying at home, Ma will came to my room repeatedly to see if I took my medicine or not and it was kinda difficult to say ‘No’ to her.

But, since my parents are not here in KL, I take it very lightly. If I fall sick, I just told myself like, it will getting better soon. And ‘soon’ was like one or two weeks. So after get to know my habit, my fiancé suddenly comes out with the iCare Apps to help he reminds me so that I won’t missed my medicine. Yes, I do feel soooo lazy sometimes and I keep tell him like I will I will I will but I still read a book. How come he is not angry, right? 😎.

I was fell sick for almost a week since I came back to KL. Not even sure why but I suddenly loss my voice. I can’t speak because it hurts my throat. After consultation with the doctors, they told me that my throat was swell and I need to rest more. And of course, I got a bunch of pills.


This is how the application looks like. Thanks for being so helpful to my fiancé. Because of you, I have to take my medicine on time. No, I’m not being sarcastic. I’m telling the truth you know. Thanks iCare.

Alhamdulillah, I am in the good state now. I just have a phone call with my Ma and she told me my voice becomes better than before. Well, maybe it’s not just because the medicine. It is surely because there are so many people who pray for my health. And yeah, should I mention iCare again? 😌.
...
“Cruel people offer pity when they no longer feel threatened. However, kind people offer compassion and understanding regardless.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Happy Weekend everyone 😊.