Good Foods, Good Moods

Have been spending months at home and I think I did better with cooking now (LOL).

I started to cook when I was staying at home while waiting for SPM result. The first menu that I learn was chicken rice. It was quite complicated at first but it's manageable, perhaps. I was not into YouTube or any online recipe yet that time. Most of recipe that I learn solely from my grandma, my aunty and of course, my mom. And sometimes from TV. 

Then I started my study at UiTM for years and continue working after that. Years later, I got married and settled down my life at KL. So you see, the only time I really into cooking when I was 18 years old and after that I just tried out few simple recipe.

Most importantly, everything must be about 'simple'.

I have to admit even I am still amateur at that time, none of my menu goes wrong. It might less salt or sugar or tasteless but it never went overboard like what have been shared in Facebook.

After few attempts of cooking, changing preferences according to my taste, I started to love it. Like what my father said, the menu is yours. You are in charge to cook it. So do it your way.

And here it is. I'm sharing some photos of foods that I re-learn during my stay at home.

Mee kari

Korean fried chicken

Cucur sotong

Donut
Cendo. Disclaimer: I bought this actully but I need to share it here since it is the best cendol I've ever taste.
I will probably read this all over again to feel the taste virtually whenever I miss Dungun.

Nevertheless, eat according to your portion. Good foods, good moods, yes. But good health is the most important to take care of. 

Comments

back to top