Some memories are meant to stay

I am the one who didn't like to take photos. I just let things or moment fade away just like that. For me, it's enough to capture it in my mind since I will always remember it. 

But along the way, after getting married, my husband taught me the opposite. Everything, even the smallest event in life need to be captured. 

I was a little bit hesitant at first because I already used with my way but then I slowly realize it's quite interesting to have the moments alive in your phone since I tend to scroll the photos everyday in LRT while heading to work.

And today, I look up to the old photos and found this one. It was taken back in 2019 where I was 6 months pregnant. That was our anniversary and my husband drove us all the way to the restaurant but no doubt, the foods were great and the ambience was nice. 




I might have missed it a lot since we have no celebration this year due to the pandemic, but as long as we are together, it is more than enough. 

To the many more anniversary together ❤️

Comments

back to top